If you’re looking for the most convenient as well as cost-effective waste and rubbish removal solutions, then you can hire a skip. Hiring a skip can be quite daunting until and unless you are unaware of the type and size of a skip you need. Here we’ll try our best to make you understand which skip you need to hire. You can go for Croydon skip hire if you want the best services at competitive prices.
What Type Of Skip Do You Need?
Among the five sizes available you can choose the size by the amount of garbage you’re planning to dispose of.
- Mini Skips – Smallest Among All.
- Size – 2 and 3-yard.
- Ideal – for commercial and domestic users
- Midi Skips – Medium Size
- Size – 4 and 5-yard.
- Ideal – for small to medium-sized jobs.
- Builders Skips
- Size – 6 or 8-yard capacities
- Ideal – for building sites.
- Maxi Skips – Big Size
- Size – 10 yards to 18 yards
- Ideal – for commercial and larger residential communities.
- Roll-On Roll-Off. – Largest Among All.
- Size – 20 to 40-yard
- Ideal – for industrial clients
Do You Need A Permit If You Want To Hire A Skip?
If you’re planning to hire a skip, you need to focus on this point. The need for a permit depends on where you are going to place the skip that is if you place your skip on your private property you do not need a permit. But for a public road or highway, you may need an environmental Sutton skip hire permit from your local council. It takes at least a few days so better to process the hiring accordingly.
Types Of Wastes That Can Go Into The Skip.
There is a huge list of items that can go into a skip. But at the time of booking, you should inform them about the type of waste you want to dispose of. Contact Sutton skip hire, they will recommend you the perfect size skip based on the waste.
Things You Can Throw Into The Skip:
- General Waste
- Builder’s Waste
- Inert Waste
- Fittings (Non-Electrical)
- Gas Cookers
- Food Packaging
- Soil (Not Contaminated With Asbestos Or Oil)
Things You Can’t Throw Into A Skip Are:
- Hazardous Waste, Such As Asbestos And Explosives
- Electrical Items
- Fluorescent Bulbs
- Chemicals, Paints, And Solvents
- Medical Waste.
So if you’re looking to undertake a massive decluttering operation, you must consider these things that you need to know about Corydon skip hire. To ensure you get your money’s worth look around and compare prices of best skip hires like Sutton skip hire. This is essentially everything you need to know about skip hire.